From National Book Award–nominee Iliana Regan, a new memoir of her life and heritage as a forager, spanning her ancestry in Eastern Europe, her childhood in rural Indiana, and her new life set in the remote forests of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Fieldwork explores how Regan’s complex gender identity informs her acclaimed work as a chef and her profound experience of the natural world.
- January 27, 2023: Reading at Rizzoli Bookstore in New York, NY, in conversation with Alex Guarnaschelli, at 6 pm.
- February 3, 2023: Reading at Literati Bookstore in Ann Arbor, MI, in conversation with Alison Swan, at 6:30 pm.
- February 16, 2023: Reading at Women & Children First in Chicago, IL, in conversation with Megan Steilstra, at 7 pm.
- February 23, 2023: Signing at Jayson Home in Chicago, IL, at 5 pm.
- March 6, 2023: Reading at Omnivore Books on Food in San Francisco, CA, at 6:30 pm.